Dear GYL Families,
Greeley Youth Lacrosse Association is pleased to kick off the “Spring 2023” registration Monday, November 14th, 2022. Registration will then temporarily close Wednesday, November 30 at 9pm. At that time, we will hold evaluations for the 3rd/4th, 5th/6th and 7th/8th grade groups on Saturday, December 3rd & Sunday, December 4th.
There are no cuts for grades 3 through 6th; these evaluations allow for our assessment of a player’s experience and skill levels, to determine team selection. For grades K – 6, registration will re-open in January 2023 after evaluations have been completed. There is a spot for anyone in those grades who wants to play lacrosse during the season. If your child is not selected for the GYL 7th & 8th grade teams, he/she will have the opportunity to play lacrosse through the school’s Modified Program.
The GYL board is proud to provide quality boys and girls lacrosse programs. Promoting the game of lacrosse to all interested participants, through the teaching of fundamentals, teamwork, sportsmanship, respect for all participants and in cooperation with the Horace Greeley High School lacrosse programs.
– To participate at Evaluations, registration must be completed Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 9PM.
– All participants must have a current U.S. Lacrosse membership to register. During the registration process, you may be redirected to U.S. Lacrosse to sign up or renew your child’s membership. Click Here to look up your child’s U.S. Lacrosse membership number and expiration date.
– Season is expected to kick off in mid-March and conclude in early June.
– Schedules are coordinated with all other town sports in advance, to ensure no or minimal conflicts.
– Fees include Coaching Costs, Pinnies, Tournament Fees, Referees, Town and Indoor Field Costs. Uniform Costs are NOT included. Details on ordering uniforms will be provided following evaluations and team placement.
– Early Registration fees are detailed below and increase for any registration done after the December evaluations have concluded.
– TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT: GYL 2023 Spring Registration
|K||$150||1 day a week|
|1/2||$275||2 days a week|
|3/4||$650||3 days a week|
|5/6||$650||3 days a week|
|7/8||$650||3 days a week|
*** GOALIES PLAY FREE – IF YOUR CHILD IS WILLING, BRAVE AND ATHLETIC – GYL WILL PROVIDE EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING!!! Let us know if interested.
The Greeley Youth Lacrosse Association Board of Directors